2 Sense 2.2
|The 2 Sense Show 2.2|
|Host(s)||2 the Ranting Gryphon, Jibba Foxcoon|
|Update schedule||Saturday 10PM Eastern Time, 7PM Pacific Time|
|Launch date||June 4, 2010|
|End Date||August 25, 2012|
2 Sense 2.2 was a video internet show that is hosted by 2 the Ranting Gryphon, broadcast on Ustream. Incarnations of 2 Sense had been running for two years; the show revolving around the week's news, 2's politics, and the furry fandom.
The show began broadcasting on Ustream on June 4, 2010, with 2 as host, and Jibba Foxcoon as main co-host. In addition, Toast the Rabbit ran the equipment behind the scenes, and often could be seen during the show giving commentary or reading off unusual holidays in his own segment.
2 Sense 2.2 Broadcasts were an hour and a half in length, beginning at 7pm PT every Saturday. They were usually streamed live, though at times, due to scheduling conflicts (i.e, 2 having to go to a convention) the show was pre-recorded and streamed out at the normal time.
- World News - News from all over the world on a wide variety of topics that are of interest to 2 or the shows audience
- Gore News - A collection of headlines and articles featuring odd, unusual or generally ignorant ways people have died, gotten mangled, or sometimes miraculously survived injury in the previous week.
- Witchiebunny's Top Frags - A compilation of video game kills, either found online or submitted to Witchiebunny with humorous commentary.
- Spazfox plays Nintendo - Spazfox reviewing old Nintendo Entertainment System games, in an attempt to decide whether to keep or delete them.
- Jimbob Billybob and The Truth - A parody of a United States redneck southern bigot, and his commentary on news in the United States. Written and performed by SliceOfDog
- King Gourd's Fursuit Tips - A satire of Fursuiting tips as given by King Gourd.
- Unusual Holidays - Toast The Rabbit reads out a list of unusually named or themed holidays coming up in the next week.
- Dear 2 Letters - Dear 2 Letters read out on air and answered.